Pro-Link floor, hand and utility pads use post-consumer waste to reduce environmental impacts.
Using Pro-Link pads reduces the impact on the environment – we start with the materials used to manufacture the product, and complete with a state of the art manufacturing facility.
● 100% of our polyester fiber comes from post-consumer and industrial recycled waste such as soda and water bottles.
● Our binding process uses only water-based latex resins – no phenol-formaldehyde resins are used (this means there’s no contaminating discharge).
● All of our shipping cartons contain at least 45% recycled materials.
►Uses state-of-the-art equipment
– increasing energy efficiency by more than 30%
►Has an in-house water treatment facility
- reducing waste water flow by 83%
►Operates under an EPA approved Clean Air Permit
It’s Easy Being Green!
Just choose Pro-Link floor, hand and utility pads to complement any facility’s green cleaning policy. View our literature or call your local Pro-Link Distributor today to learn more!