The Pro-Link Professional Education program will give your cleaning staff the knowledge and skills they need to become true cleaning professionals. The courses are CMI Verified by ISSA and, when successfully completed, will confer the nationally recognized CMI Certified designation to your employees. Employees who pass all seven courses will receive the CMI Masters designation.
The Pro-Link Professional Education CMI training courses are available only through authorized Pro-Link distributors. Find one today, and take your cleaning staff to the next level of professionalism with CMI certification.
Note: CMI training was formerly known as CITS. ISSA rebranded their training certifications in November 2017.
CMI Training Courses
How to safely and effectively complete the most common cleaning tasks, including:
- Odor prevention and elimination
- Sweeping and mopping
- Emptying trash
- How to clean specific surface types, such as glass and stainless steel
How to perform custodial jobs safely and help keep others in the facility safe. The topics covered include:
- Properly handling and diluting cleaning chemicals
- Fire prevention
- Safely working with powered equipment
- Safe stepladder use
- Preventing slips, trips, and falls
- Personal protective equipment
- What to do in case of an emergency
An easy step-by-step process for cleaning, disinfecting, and maintaining restrooms.
Hard Floor Care
Step-by-step processes to keep hard floors looking their best while lessening the frequency of stripping the floors. The topics covered include:
- Proper use of matting
- Daily floor maintenance
- Spray buffing and burnishing
- Top scrubbing
- Stripping finish
- Applying finish
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning and extending the life of carpet. The processes taught include:
- Interim cleaning with a cylindrical brush machine
- Restorative cleaning with a carpet extractor
- Rotary shampooing to salvage extremely soiled carpets
Hazard Communications Training with HCS 2012 (GHS)
Understanding chemical labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Teaches the basics of customer service tailored to cleaning staff. Topics covered include:
- How to look and act like a professional
- Interacting with building occupants
- Understanding and meeting customer needs
- Properly addressing customer complaints