We offer a complete line of cleaning supplies, tools and equipment to help implement a world-class, more sustainable green cleaning program
Has healthier manufacturing processes
Reduces resource usage
Promotes healthy living and working environments
Cleaning Chemicals and Dilution Control Systems*
These products meet Green Seal™ Standard GS-37 based on effective performance, concentrated volume, minimized/recycled packaging and protective limits on: VOCs and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org.
#20 Streak-Free Glass & Surface Cleaner
- #21 Neutral Floor Cleaner
- #22 Restroom/Multipurpose Cleaner
- #23 High Performance Cleaner/Degreaser
The products are available in super concentrates for use with our ChemiCenter Dilution Control System to reduce waste, use less packaging and reduce chemical contact for improved safety.
These products meet Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine-free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material with a minimum of 50% post-consumer material. GreenSeal.org.
- Green Elite Ultra White Roll Towel (RH13386 and RH13387)
- Green Elite Roll Towel (RH12786, RH813, RH12787, RH713, RH814, RH714)
- Green Roll Towel (RH12659, RH12660, RH928, RR60029)
- Green Folded Towel (RH707, RH626, RH525, RH424)
- Green Household Roll Towel (KH303)
- Green Ultra White Green Seal-Certified Roll Towel, Elite System (EW800, EW700, EW801, EW701, EW803, EW703)
- Green Ultra White Green Seal-Certified Roll Towel, universal (RW200)
- Green Ultra White Green Seal-Certified Folded Towel (RW100)
- Roll Towels (RT801A)
- Centerpull Towels (CP602A)
- Multi-Fold Towels (MF101A)
- Household Roll Towels (HT102A)
These products meet Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine-free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material with a minimum of 25% post-consumer material. GreenSeal.org.
- Green Jumbo Roll Tissue (RR211 and RR212)
- Green Elite Bathroom Tissue (RR61999)
- Green Bathroom Tissue (RR202 and RR10C)
- Green Ultra White Bathroom Tissue (RR11141)
- Green Elite Ultra White Bathroom Tissue (RR12274)
- Green Ultra White Green Seal-Certified Bathroom Tissue, universal (RW550)
- Single Toilet Tissue 1 ply (BT1001A)
- Single Toilet Tissue 2 ply (BT501A)
- Jumbo Tissue 1 ply (JT2001A)
- Jumbo Tissue 2 ply (JT1002A)
- Green Elite Single Roll Bath Tissue (ER520)
Pro-Link Green towel and tissue products are made from 100% recycled wastepaper and are certified by Green Seal to meet strict environmental standards for paper towels and tissue – making them among the most environmentally preferable towel and tissue lines available in the industry.
Our products meet or exceed EPA guidelines for post-consumer waste content (a minimum of 40% for paper towels and 20% for bath tissue). All products are processed without chlorine and do not contain any added pigments, inks, dyes or fragrances – all of which helps to further reduce the impacts on human health and the environment.
Tissue products have a two-part core, offering more than a 25% reduction in core materials - for more environmentally preferable packaging.
The towel dispensers are hands-free, to reduce cross-contamination and help control towel usage to reduce consumption and waste, and hold large or multiple rolls to reduce the amount of packaging that is ultimately thrown away.
Try our Environmental Cost Calculator to see how using Pro-Link Green paper is the best environmental choice!
Hand Cleaners and Hand Soaps*
Luxury foam and liquid soaps from Pro-Link are biodegradable and are packaged in recyclable containers, reducing waste and minimizing any impact on the environment.
A variety of soap dispensers – from hands free foam systems to traditional liquid soap dispensers – meet most facility’s needs while helping to control usage. Hands free systems also reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Microfiber Mops and Cloths
Compared to traditional mops, microfiber has a number of green cleaning advantages:
- Microfiber material uses less cleaning chemicals and water
- Microfiber pads can bechanged frequently to reduce cross-contamination
- When used dry, they do a better job of capturing dust that otherwise can affect the health of building occupants
Even traditional mops can be environmentally responsible. Made from post-consumer content (recycled materials), including plastics from soda bottles, helping reduce the amount of waste going into our landfills.
New blends help save energy - drying in half the time of older genertion mops.
Use of natural anti-microbial fibers provides resistane to bacterial growth. No chemicals are added, making it safer to use for people and the environment.
The Pro-Link liner program can help reduce the amount of plastic used, and ultimately thrown away, by selecting the right size and gauge of liner for the job.
The right size liner is important for environmental reasons as well as for performance and costs savings:
- A liner that is too large wastes plastic and your budget
- A liner that is too small increases labor costs
Gauge, the thickness of the liner, is also a key aspect to an environmentally sound program:
- A liner that is too thick for the application wastes plastic – not to mention money
- One too thin increases the risk of bag failure and can lead to unnecessary double bagging
Try our CO2 Emissions Savings Calculator - It shows the reduction in CO2 emissions by using the right liner for the right application - using every day examples.
Proper matting is a critical component of a successful green program. Entryway mats are designed to remove dirt and moisture from shoes – keeping it out of the building in the first place. Mats should be a minimum of 3 to 4 stride lengths, approximately 12 to 15 feet, for maximum effectiveness at capturing soil before it enters the building.
Floor, Hand & Utility Pads
Many of Pro-Link's pads use polyester fiber that comes from recycled materials. 100% of the polyester fiber used in making our floor pads comes from plastic bottles. To see how many plastic bottles a facility can save from entering our landfills by choosing Pro-Link pads, try the Pad Environmental Cost Calculator.
Our binding process uses only water-based latex resins - no phenolics used - which means there is no contaminating discharge into our aquiphers. Using state-of-the-art equipment increases energy efficiency and in-house water treatment reduces waste water flow.
To maximize the effectiveness of your green cleaning program, choose equipment that meets the following criteria:
Burnishers with active vacuum attachments to capture dust
Extraction equipment that maximizes moisture removal and allows carpet to dry in 24 hours or less
Scrubbers that reduce water consumption
Vacuums that meet the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Green Label indoor air quality program requirements for soil extraction and dust containment.
Automatic Faucets, Flush Valves and Soap Dispensers
Touch-free faucets significantly reduce water consumption as well as eliminating a major source of cross-contamination. Automatic flush valves improve restroom hygiene and appearance, while touch-free soap dispensers help control usage.
Other products that round out the Pro-Link Green program include: low VOC and no V.O.C. aerosols, bio-degradable/recyclable vacuum bags, trash containers and other plastic items with recycled content, and containers for recycling paper, cans and other materials.
If you would like to learn more about our Green Program - please Contact Us for more information.
* Green Seal™ is a trademark of Green Seal, Inc. Used by permission.